Who is Rayissa Armata?
Rayissa Manning Armata, a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, has more than 15 years experience driving business and regulatory initiatives in a global context. She has represented companies up to Fortune 125 as well as the United Nations. She helped companies drive significant revenue growth - in diverse areas such as fintech, telecommunications, defense, airlines and real estate.
In her role as Head of Regulatory Affairs with identity verification provider IDnow, Rayissa is in close touch with regulators throughout Europe. On KYC Insider she shares this first-hand knowledge with an exclusive network of professionals, who need to stay on top of things in the complex world of regulatory.
The KYC Insider - May/Jun 2021
Topics covered in this issue:
- Upcoming: July 1, 2021 – Germany’s new Gambling Treaty Goes into Effect
- Swiss Regulator -FINMA Allows Chip Reading for Remote Identification
- Spanish Regulator Allows for Automated Identification Solution in Conjunction with a Qualified Electronic Signature
- Revisions to Establish Contractual Relationships in Electronic Media - Turkey
- Crypto Assets to be Registered with Central Bank of Ireland