Who is Rayissa Armata?
Rayissa Manning Armata, a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, has more than 15 years experience driving business and regulatory initiatives in a global context. She has represented companies up to Fortune 125 as well as the United Nations. She helped companies drive significant revenue growth - in diverse areas such as fintech, telecommunications, defense, airlines and real estate.
In her role as Head of Regulatory Affairs with identity verification provider IDnow, Rayissa is in close touch with regulators throughout Europe. On KYC Insider she shares this first-hand knowledge with an exclusive network of professionals, who need to stay on top of things in the complex world of regulatory.
The KYC Insider - February / March 2021
Topics covered in this issue:
- An astonishing 2020 gives way to a hardworking 2021…
- Brexit KYC Update.
- The Netherlands’ DNB, Dutch Crytpo Exchanges, and Increasing Stress Over KYC Standards
- France Continues Regulatory Amendments in Remote Identity Proofing.
- Bahrain Rolls Out eKYC Platform.
- A Pair of Research Papers Foresee Continued Breakneck Growth in eKYC Market.